From ganache to the shells, all our pastries are handcrafted, which make them unique!
This special creation denotes Ti Yan Academy’s logo where several , symbol of Fortune for Chinese people, are connected. It resembles an endless spiral, a loop towards infinity when the number is examined horizontally. Furthermore, it can be considered as the wheel of Fortune.
This season, Le Tiyan is proposed with Mandarine Velvet flavour, topped with Dark Chocolate 811 ganache.
Macaron originates from the fusion of the French "Art de Vivre" in tandem with Chinese culture. Macarons are an irresistible fine pastry of France, and at Ti Yan, we created them them in the shape of , this number representing Prosperity and Fortune for the Chinese people.
Macaron come in 4 flavours: Dark Chocolate 811, New Caledonia Vanilla, Mandarine Velvet and Ruby Red Fruits, all topped with salted caramel.
To be stored in the refrigerator. Best consumed within 3 days. Enjoy the macaron after taking them for 10 minutes out of the refrigerator. Handmade, 100% no additives or preservatives. Do not contain any alcohol nor pork ingredients.
Pick-up and Delivery will start from 8th December
For Corporate gifts and inquiries, please contact us.
Those 2 pastry creations both come from two recipes: Macarons and Chocolate Ganache.
Here are the recipes for both.
From these fundamental recipes, create your own ones... A vous de jouer !
Servings: 50 macarons
Macaron are one of the most difficult biscuit to make but with this recipe, you will learn some tips to make them successfully. In this recipe, we are using chocolate ganache for the filling, but you can use the flavour of your choice knowing that there are very original ones (durian, green tea...) even with salty filling (foie gras for instance).Print Recipe
- 4 Egg whites
- 100 g Almond powder
- 150 g Icing sugar
- 65 g Sugar
- 3 drops of-Coloring gel
- 1 pinch Cream of tartar
- 100 g chocolate
- 25 cl liquid cream
- piping bag
- electric whip
- tray for oven
- baking paper (or a special macaron baking paper)
- Make the chocolate ganache: in a pot, put the cream and let it boil. Then pour it on the chocolate. Use a spatula to mix. When it's cool down, put it in the fridge to have a firmer consistency to fill the macarons after.
- Put a strainer above a bowl. Pour the icing sugar with the almond powder through the strainer.
- Make the meringue: add the egg whites in a big bowl then the sugar and mix with an electric whip in a high speed. Add a pinch of tartar. Put a few drops of gel coloring and whip again until the consistency of a cream.
- Pour the "icing sugar / almond powder" into the meringue and mix with a spatula. Put the preparation into a piping bag, the cut the end of the bag.
- Put a baking paper on a tray that goes to the oven. Squeeze the piping bag to have small dough discs. If there are some bubbles, take a tooth pick and release them.
- Put the tray into the oven at 40°C for just 5 min to form a "dry skin" the take them out from the oven.
- Higher the temperature at 150°C and put the tray back the oven for 10 min. After cooking, let them cool completely before taking out.
- Take out the chocolate ganache from the fridge. With 2 tea spoons, fill the shells and cover each with an empty shell.
Use a toothpick to remove the potential bubbles
Express chocolate Ganache
Servings: 4 persons
Very usefull to know how to make a ganache chocolate because it goes in many pastry recipes (profiteroles, macarons...). This is a simple recipe that can easily made in a few minutes. The ganache can be used immediately or put in the fridge a few hours to have a firmer texture.Print Recipe
- 100 g chocolate
- 25 cl liquid cream
- In a pot, put the cream and let it boil. Then pour it on the chocolate. Use a spatula to mix.