Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the Frequently Asked Questions. If you don’t find an answer to a question you have, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form.
It is very easy!
You just have to select PayNow on the Checkout page.
Then you'll see a page presenting the QR Code provided by our payment gateway.
Just scan the QR Code with your bank app and approve.
Nothing more 😉
We do both:
You can choose 2-hour Pick-up slots, except the current one and can order up to 1 month in advance.
After having purchased your pastries on our website, you can drop by at our Shop at Royal Square at Novena
103, Irrawady Road #01-26, 329566 Singapore
- You can also walk in at our Shop at Royal Square at Novena
103, Irrawady Road #01-26, 329566 Singapore for buying our pastries.
We use professional delivery services for Islandwide deliveries in Singapore.
The delivery fees are calculated on the checkout page, according to the distance for delivery.
However, the delivery fees are waived above $180 in your cart.
you can choose 4-hour Delivery slots, except the current one and can order up to 1 month in advance
You can find us on Grab as well
During Weekends, you can also find our pastries at La Petite Boutique in Serangoon Garden (4 Kensington Park Rd, Singapore 557256)
We are open at our Pastry Shop at Novena from Tuesdays to Saturdays, 10.30am to 7pm.
As we use no preservatives, it is recommended to eat our pastries within 3 to 4 days, as long as they are kept in the fridge.
just take them out of the fridge before eating them...
- Cannelés (or canelés):
it is better to eat them the day you buy them, but you can keep them 3 to 4 days in the fridge as well.
It is however better to make them re-heat in a pre-heated oven during 6 to 8 minutes at 160°C and let them cool down: they will regain their crispiness as on day 1 😉
The sea-salted caramel can be kept in the fridge up to 2 months
We use only Premium ingredients:
- French Dairy products (President): milk, cream, butter
- Belgian chocolate (Callebaut): Dark Chocolate, Ruby Chocolate, White Chocolate
- New Caledonia Vanilla beans
- Fruits purée
- Almond powder
- Icing Sugar
Our pastries contain NO preservatives NOR artificial flavours
Moreover, we are not Halal Certified, but our pastries contain no pork ingredients. And only the Cannelés contain Alcohol (Rum).
We are not Halal Certified, but our pastries contain no pork ingredients. And only the Cannelés contain Alcohol (Rum).
All our macarons are Gluten Free.
We can also, on special orders and with a minimum of quantities, bake Gluten-Free madeleines.
Contact us for arrangement.
Please do note, even if we do our best, for instance by baking the Gluten Free madeleines at first, in the early morning, before anything else, so there is no mix with other type of flour, our madeleines are more for Gluten Intolerant people as we have no separate kitchen.
All our pastries are handcrafted with passion in our pastry shop inside our professional licensed kitchen
Licence Number: SW14A77N000
This ensures respecting high standards of hygiene.
Just proceed as if it was for you, then on the Checkout page, you'll be able to check the box "ship to a different address" and simply fill in the information of the recipient.
You can even add a note on the checkout page and we can print and attach the card to the package.
Be sure the person can be reached at the selected delivery date/time slot as our pastries are fresh and need to be kept in the fridge (avoid asking to let them in the corridor or in the garden 😉 )
1. READ / WATCH
2. COOK / BAKE
3. INTERACT / DISCUSSTi Yan Academy propose Online Cooking and Pastry Courses. Be it for Professional or Express formulas, you can learn at your own pace, from home, your kitchen, when you want.
- The Professional formulas include both textbooks (with explanations about the ingredients, techniques, and other hygiene information) and videos presenting different techniques and/or recipes.
- The Express formulas will allow you to learn different recipes depending on the theme you have selected.
- a link to your course
- an access to our forums
- a private messaging system to discuss with our team and/or with the Chefs.
- if you're a beginner in cooking and just want to learn recipes, these courses are for you
- if you're a passionate in cooking & pastry and want to add more French recipes to your recipe book, with more than just recipes as the Chefs explain what they do, there courses are for you too...
- if you want to become Chef or Pastry Chef in a restaurant,
- if you want to become a private Chef,
- if you already are a Chef and want to improve your French Touch skills,
- if you don't want to to professionalize but just want to add French Cuisine techniques & recipes as strings to your bow,
The "Mark complete" button is disabled until you have finished watching the video.
Once the video is finished, the button will change from to and will then become clickable.
- completed each step of the course
- sent back your review about the course
- completed each step of the course
- successfully passed the final quiz
You just need to choose the type of course you want to offer, then you can select a gift card with the same amount on this page:
You'll be able to send the card to the person you want during the Checkout process, and even add a note and select the date and time you want the recipient to receive the gift card!
Do not worry, you will receive a confirmation message right after your purchase, whatever the date/time you have chosen: it is just a notice your gift has been scheduled.
We propose both ways.
- In Premises team-building sessions:<br />
you can contact us to arrange the date and menu you would like to work on.<br />We can even adapt to vegetarian or vegan menus, and of course can take into account allergies.
- Virtual sessions:<br />We can adapt and either use Zoom or your own webconferencing system.<br />We can also send pre-packed ingredients to your teammates at their homes so they only have to connect at the right day, right time and enjoy!
You contact us so we can arrange for the date and time.
You can choose different time-slots, from 1.30 hours to 3 hours.
Depending on your teammates tastes, allergies or diets, and the length of the session you want, we propose a menu your teammates will be able to reproduce along with our Chef.
We can also organize a fun contest and the winner team will get a prize!
All the attendees will receive a nice apron, as long as they are based in Singapore.
To spend an enjoyable moment altogether, it is best to be up to 10 people.
We can easily handle this number, even during this COVID19 period as we have different workstations so we can respect social distance!
Of course, with scan and temperature screening at the entrance...